Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Hot Ass Christmas (2018)


So... I'm looking around on Google, right? Just trying to find some Christmas photos. You know, Santa Claus in a bar with Christmas lights, kids playing around in the snow, living rooms with a tacky tree all decked out and all. But nothing is grabbing my fancy. Then, out of nowhere, I stumble onto the picture above! And i think, "Hey! Is that a hot ass or what?", then it hits me! KAPOWIE! A Hot Ass Christmas! I have GOT to do A Hot Ass Christmas! So I did a bit of Photoshop (I'm not an expert but it doesn't take a lot to trick up a fake album cover. In fact, the hardest part is picking the right font and figuring out where to place it.) and pulled the tunes and filler together and SAY WALLAH! This mix was born. And now it's here. For you. Again. It's not bad really. Why not give it a listen? I have! Twice!

 

No comments: